[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: BruteModsPL unban request (Unban Request Denied by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: BruteModsPL

● Time & Date of Incident 1/27/2015

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban
While i was afk i was rolling in 1st gear? on the side of the road im guessing and when i came back i was banned for ramming by bryan. Before i went afk i was going to fast and went around a corner and hit 2 people driving slower than me.[/align]

I'm sorry if i was ramming somebody i sincerely apologize for my actions.

thanks, BruteModsPL
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi there, I am the one that banned you as you know. The ban wasn't for what you described above. You rammed two users intentionally. You were fully accelerating at them and didn't brake or steer to avoid them. One of the users tried to speak with you and you didn't say anything.

I initially attempted to speak to you about 5 minutes after the crash. I told you to park so I may speak with you and you did park, which made it seem like you were listening to me. I attempted to contact you for about 5 minutes.

I was going to simply tell you in game why you were being banned. You have a record of causing chaos such as this. The ban will stay in place. Serve the 3 days and learn how to control your self on our servers. Ramming isn't tolerated, check our rules page out for refreshing.
City-drving.co.uk/rules/

I will leave this thread open for a bit in case you would like say a few words.
Do you have a teamspeak?
Speak with me here.
Is there anything i can do because i have alot of free time right now and i don't wanna waste it by doing nothing. I... Dude please i'm begging ill do anything i really love this server and don't wanna screw up again. lets make a deal if i do anything stupid again like ramming somebody on purpose then you can perm ban me. I probably did not respond to some people because i don't look at the chat that often. its hard to drive around and look at chat all the time.

-BruteModsPL
Tell me why you decided to full on ram two users then? This has nothing to do with saying sorry it was intentional.
Ok.... Well i was trying to get money from somebody to buy a car. They said for me to drive around and make my money like that. So i got kinda mad and drove off from the pits. So i was going down the road pretty fast and saw them and ram both of them
So does this mean i have a 3 day ban for this?
Yes indeed you will definitely server your 3 days, ramming is no way to take anger out, especially in a game. I can understand anger but there has to be other ways to handle it. The ban will remain hope to see you back with a better look at things. I will now archive this.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's