[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned cuz insults (Unban Request Denied by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:cRash90

● Time & Date of Incident:29/January/2015 15/16/17 hours pm.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:nope.
● Replay Timestamps:nope.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Well i got banned because i said a phrase in Portuguese that wasn't directed to rocky ( it was to another guy) and i want to say sorry to Rocky to what i said, and to the others who were there talking with me, and to the guys at the teamspeak.

plus i've been banned fairly (:
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
okay tyvm
Hi there, I am the one who banned you as you may know.
Considering your recent ban due to the same exact reason, insulting, the ban will indeed stay in place. Also I have some chat logs of you during a TeamSpeak conversation you had with a few people.
"<21:15:49> "TigR": Its only 7 days
<21:15:51> "TigR": Dont be mad
<21:15:53> "C.File": LOL
<21:15:55> "C.File": STFU"
Sounds to me like you don't care. Also then you come back to say,

"<21:34:07> "C.File": i got a question
<21:34:10> "C.File": is it ip ban?
<21:34:18> "C.File": or account ban
<21:34:43> "C.File": my brother got a account
<21:43:24> "C.File": i don't read rules
<21:43:27> "C.File": i follow mine Wink"

This tells me you may use your brothers account in order to evade my ban. Other users told you in the TS convo that ban evading isn't allowed and you will be banned on that account too.
If I or any other TC catch you ban evading we won't hesitate to ban you. You should seriously consider what you say and what actions you take. Check our rules page out at
city-driving.co.uk/rules, and just think over why you can't insult people and then you can enjoy our server.

I will leave this thread open if you would like to have a few words.
and u don't show the others guys calling me a "fg" ok... and if my brothers joins it is him i won't evande don't need to. funny story. plus why i would evade? it's juist a lfs sv not a cod4 sv... lulz squad.
Sorry I don't have that in my chat log from TS it was provided to me. Not sure why you would want to ban evade your the one that stated comments that sounds like you would want evade. Other then that this will now be closed.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's