[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: HOW TEAM's WORK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone can explain for me HOW TEAM's work in here?
Do you mean the recent occurrences within [PDC] team thus you are being confused?
You are part of a team like a fun football club with friends, doesnt give you anything extra but gives you teamspirit, being part of something and having friends.
Wikipedia Wrote:A team comprises a group of people or other animals linked in a common purpose.

More to the point, it would be up to a certain team's leadership to decide how the team works. There's not that many general clues to it other than follow LFS/TC rules and do whatever suits the needs of leadership and the team.
All teams are run differently.
(2015-02-02 12:09)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean the recent occurrences within [PDC] team thus you are being confused?
yes...i just don't understand....is this all team being is about siting in forum or driving in TC server?i'm online is Forum and in LFS-TC servers,and i haven't seen my "team mates" online!!i think promotion you can get afther that when all team have "team meet",or after some while when you get now each other!!!
(2015-02-02 12:25)OxLv Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-02 12:09)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean the recent occurrences within [PDC] team thus you are being confused?
yes...i just don't understand....is this all team being is about siting in forum or driving in TC server?i'm online is Forum and in LFS-TC servers,and i haven't seen my "team mates" online!!i think promotion you can get afther that when all team have "team meet",or after some while when you get now each other!!!

Teams, as said in this thread already, are groups of players who're interested in the same subject, be it—for example—cruising here on the [TC] CityDriving servers. Team members are intercommunicating between each other on a daily basis.

Bear in mind that your current team has only recently been developed, you may also call it an alpha stage. People are usually busy during the current times and for these reasons you've not seen your team members.

Recruit phase is part of the structure of a team. Recruits, as you are now in your team [PDC], show that they are worth being in a team and to contribute enough to a team.

Team leaders will announce the promotions of individual members of a team once they are convinced that the members are able to progress further to new tasks. You will most likely be too in the near future!

About how individual teams run their things, ask the leaders about it. No more than a brief private message sent to them is sufficient and you'll be alright. They will then answer as efficiently as possible whilst guaranteeing you'll have a good time being part of the team.
I have been Team Leader in other game...i know how team must look like...
i hope soon things will change in [PDC]
i hope soon will be some first Team meet and Leader will explain all rules and etc.
OxLv Wrote:Leader will explain all rules and etc.

You may as well PM your team's leaders, as Warped already mentioned and ask any questions related to your team, which make you concerned.
(2015-02-02 13:23)OxLv Wrote: [ -> ]I have been Team Leader in other game...i know how team must look like...
i hope soon things will change in [PDC]
i hope soon will be some first Team meet and Leader will explain all rules and etc.

Just direct all of your complaints, questions and suggestions to YOUR team leadership, e.g. [PDC] »Skoda« or perhaps even [PDC] »Ryan« . Talk to them on Skype or Facebook, in forum Private messages or ingame if you see them.
OxLv see me in ts immediately!
I think everything should become a little clearer once your team has some forums up and running.
Reference URL's