[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request: chazdm (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: chazdm

● Time & Date of Incident: I do not know I just could not join the server as I got "host refused connection"

● Replay / Screenshot Link: ----
● Replay Timestamps: ------

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I am not saying I deserve an unban or not. But to start with I do not even know what I did wrong to get it in the first place... I searched for a reason on the forums could not find any related to me...
I play on this server for years now... it is the main reason I play LFS... At least how much time was the ban set for ? Why ?

Thank you.
Regards,
Chz
Banned while i was reviewing this report: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=15864

Quote:29:00.00 Mehigh[chazdm] overtakes the chase and confirms it shortly later in chat.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid156769
Hello Pipa,
Thank you for your reply somehow I missed that last post where it said that I was to be banned.

Ok, for how long is that ban please ? It looks to me like I'm the one to take the blame and the other ones walk away clean.

What am I to do to have it removed please ? if there is anything.

I usualy join in games after work I play for good years on TC I used Mehigh Chaz Chz. I play for fun... I like the fact of lane driving I respect the rules, I check the radar before doing dangerous maneuvers yet, there are times when you get stopped by alot of chases, basicly you can't drive... and sometimes when I see there is no danger I do overtake when I know I won't influence their chase.... yet errors happen... afterall it is just a game, and I am not the only one doing that.... I remember a time on TC where COPs even though they were in a chase were more careful and respectful twoards traffic, now it looks to me like all they are after is money and xp.. no matter what.

I got to watch the replay. I did not even influence them in any way... 2 cops were going wrong way on the highway and they were chasing for some time now... yet I get banned for passing them... I did not cause any accident or influence their chase in any way.... I just played the game as usual.
(2015-02-02 21:29)Chazdm Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, for how long is that ban please ?

Quote:chazdm Sydney Banned 7 days 2015-01-30 17:12:03 2015-02-06 17:12:03 2d 3h 35min Failure to stay remote from police chases.
http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php

(2015-02-02 21:29)Chazdm Wrote: [ -> ]It looks to me like I'm the one to take the blame and the other ones walk away clean.

Different punishment for different misconducts and different amount of history. It wasn't your first time.

(2015-02-02 21:29)Chazdm Wrote: [ -> ]What am I to do to have it removed please ? if there is anything.

In hindsight it would be to abide the rules, but now there is nothing you can do to remove it off your record.

(2015-02-02 21:29)Chazdm Wrote: [ -> ]there are times when you get stopped by alot of chases, basicly you can't drive... and sometimes when I see there is no danger I do overtake when I know I won't influence their chase.... yet errors happen... afterall it is just a game

All i hear is excuses. If you don't want to get banned play by the rules, simple as that. Wether you influence a chase or not is irrelevant and you are hardly the only one gettting punished for it.

(2015-02-02 21:29)Chazdm Wrote: [ -> ]I got to watch the replay. I did not even influence them in any way... 2 cops were going wrong way on the highway and they were chasing for some time now... yet I get banned for passing them... I did not cause any accident or influence their chase in any way.... I just played the game as usual.

Rule 1.5 is pretty clear on that:

Quote:1.5. Stay away from chases.

Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

I have highlighted the stuff you failed to abide.

Failing to abide this rule or any other rule in the future will risk another and much longer ban. Wether you agree with that or not is irrelevant. You have been warned.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's