[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: DJmad Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: DJmad

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-02-02 15:44:50

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None
● Replay Timestamps: None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello, I have been banned for "Poor Attitude" as [TC]Daniel Approached my vehicle as a [COP] for illegal parking while I was having a drink. As I put my drink down, I look to my map to see two cars approaching the corner where I was parked, so I waited for them to pass, then he gave me a fine as they passed Daniel and I. This led to me getting angry as I tried to explain to him that I was waiting for the cars to pass. He didn't stop the fine. So I then moved my car to a safer spot to talk to him; when we got to that safer spot, it was too late, the timer on the fine had stopped. I had been fined, this lead to me being Angry and frustrated. So I moaned and got kicked. So I joined back to talked to [TC]BP about this and he gave me attitude like I was A piece of dirt and so I said " Great, TC admins don't know how to do their job." Then I left. So after that I sat there for a minute then I thought to check to see if I was banned and it turned out that I was. So I checked the Ban List to see how long for, I see 10 days.
Whatever admin replies to this I think that you Need to remind some of your "Members" how to do their job.

Please think about at least reducing my ban as I think that this is extremely unfair as one of your TC members was letting his Heat off at me.
Thanks for reading.
Fine:
You were illegally parked and failed to move in time. You had ample opportunity to do so, but did not. I checked the replay after. The fine was very small and nothing worth complaining about.

Kick:
Also, you didn't get kicked for moaning, you got kicked for having a bad attitude. You know what you said.

Ban:
DJmad Wrote:" Great, TC admins don't know how to do their job." Then I left.

You're either a liar or have the memory worse than a goldfish. Your true words were: "ok. tc admins are stupid". You also had a general bad attitude (which was NOT limited to that message) which turned out to be completely unprovoked.

Absolutely NO reason to unban you. None at all. I did not give you any attitude nor was I trying to let off 'heat'.
BP, if I am honest I am sorry for what I did and I know it was wrong but as I don't yet know how to use LFS Chat Logs I Had to put something but for you to say this:

"You're either a liar or have the memory worse than a goldfish."

I find Rather Rude and won't help you with anything.
You could've said you forgot what you said, but you said something misleading instead. That did not help.

Here is your overall chat (including for what you were kicked AND banned for):

Code:
2015-02-02 15:44:45 UTC One (Sydney) DJmad DJmadguy : im going
2015-02-02 15:44:43 UTC One (Sydney) DJmad DJmadguy : ok. tc admins are stupid
2015-02-02 15:44:22 UTC One (Sydney) DJmad DJmadguy : LOOK AT THE BLOODY REPLAY AND DO YOUR BLOODY JOB!
2015-02-02 15:43:58 UTC One (Sydney) DJmad DJmadguy : waiting for bloody traffic means
2015-02-02 15:43:45 UTC One (Sydney) DJmad DJmadguy : sorry bp but it seems that one of your admins have let you down by not knowing the meaning of
2015-02-02 15:42:25 UTC One (Sydney) DJmad DJmadguy : safety first son of a 8888**8**88**8*8**
2015-02-02 15:42:12 UTC One (Sydney) DJmad DJmadguy : tc bloody admins dont know what waiting for bloody traffic means

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's