[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban req. (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am writing this unban request on behalf of someone in the server who doesn't speak English and is wondering why his account was banned and would like it to be unbanned.
I'm just trying to help him out and also other people maybe.

● Your LFS Username: TOOFE_999

● Time & Date of Incident: About approximately a month ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I used 3rd party chat application such as bbm/whatsapp etc.. to contact and communicate with him, i asked him why do you want to be unbanned? He replied because i want to play in this server.

As far as i know since i'm Arabian myself, some Saudis aren't that well in English so i try to explain the rules to them my self, the basic ones mostly or the ones they commit a lot. I will explain to this user now the basics of the rules and how to play in this server if he gets unbanned now or later.

Note: i do not take any responsibility for him or his account, i am just helping him out.

Thank you

Regards,

KooKoo
KooKoo Wrote:i asked him why do you want to be unbanned? He replied because i want to play in this server.

Yeah... that's the typical reason. Smile

I am the user who banned him. I want him to post here himself.
'yes i am the user who is banned and kookoo is writing this request for me because i dont know english..
Do you know why you were banned? If yes, please say here.
I do not know that Old month ago !
You don't remember what you were banned for? I don't really want to unban you then to be honest.

For reference, it was in late June.

I've just watched the two replays of you ramming people. One is my replay, and the other is a replay I received from other person.

You managed to cause chaos on our server when there wasn't even many people online, as it was server 2. I can only imagine how much chaos will ensue if you start ramming on a full server.

Considering it seems that you knew what you were doing was wrong (you said "sary" {I assume you were attempting to type "sorry"} on multiple occasions, even though you were happily doing it on purpose) and you've actually forgotten your reason for the ban (RAMMING), you're going to serve the rest of your ban. Not to mention you were verbally warned not to ram.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's