[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban :) (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
long time ago my little brother drove with my car and he crashed many people. i dont know the date but i know it was 2014. my name is "hawedudl". Please unban me, i love this server and i dont will crash any people. i drive safe and fair.
Thanks
You weren't banned for ramming but thank you for admitting it. Also, we don't care if it's your brother, your goldfish, your cat or your nan who is using your account. Your account is your responsibility.

You were actually banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when you drop to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your money will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not get -5,000 again.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server you accept the content of those two documents.

Please Note: Accounts are rarely unbanned and revived for a second time as a result of money abuse. Be careful.

You should also use the format next time.

Thank you.
Thank you very much Smile
i will read the rules and i drive safe

Thank you
thank you
thank you...... Wink
The rules and the manual too. You need to be very careful not to go into -5000 debt again.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's