[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: NEW [Safe Speedy Drivers] Team!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello And Welcome To The Safe Speedy Drivers Team!

Safe Speedy Drivers [SSD] has been a team that i have been working on making for the past month or so, and i thought now was the time to start it going!
We are starting recruiting now, you can apply on the Applications section of the forum, which will give you all of the information that you need.
Some users will receive a PM via the [TC] forum if you are not in a team, and if i think that you should be in a team.
Most members invited will be recruited for a 1 week test, but in some members may pass it shorter if they SHINE out from the rest.
Members who applied via the forum will be recruited for 2 weeks, but may also be accepted earlier if they stand out from the rest.
Thank you for reading. Hopefully if the team goes well, we will grow to become a big and wonderful team.
Please if i could discourage any bad replies about the team just because we are new, i would much appreciate that thanks!
The forum can now also be accessed via the shortened link which is:
http://safespeedydrivers.boards.net/

Thanks.
[SSD] Team.
What's the forum link?

(2015-02-10 21:18)BP Wrote: [ -> ]What's the forum link?

Thanks BP! Just sorted that Smile
Maximum Ability Cruisers, High Ability Cruisers, I don't think you have really looked far away for the name. Tongue

Anyways, good luck for your team.
(2015-02-10 21:36)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]Maximum Ability Cruisers, High Ability Cruisers, I don't think you have really looked far away for the name. Tongue

Anyways, good luck for your team.

I genuinely didn't think about that club when i was making my team. Think they closed down now? But can't steal someone else's name, but they are finished now so hopefully shouldn't matter too much.
Thanks for the good luck! Smile Thumbup1Thumbup1Thumbup1Thumbup1
Good luck with your new team!

Nice avatar, [CSR] Toni got the same one. :/
(2015-02-10 21:45)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with your new team!

Nice avatar, [CSR] Toni got the same one. :/

Thanks Spark! Yea ino, Toni has the same one, i really like it, hope he don't mind if i use it. If he does then it's not a problem to change it
Good luck with your new team.
Sorry but first thing that springs into mind. [HAC] = hack
Sorry just has to Tongue
(2015-02-10 21:56)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with your new team.
Sorry but first thing that springs into mind. [HAC] = hack
Sorry just has to Tongue

Yea noticed that, but I'm not a hacker as that would probably carry a permanent ban on all servers
Also how could have you been working on it for the past month if you joined PDC O.o
(2015-02-10 22:00)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Also how could have you been working on it for the past month if you joined PDC O.o

I was working on it for the past month that was invited to PDC so I thought I would abandon my own team, but then when that didn't work out for me I had to leave and continue making my team
Good luck with your new team.

Maybe a team list so we can see who is joining and the roles people will be playing?

I also suggest you need to think alot more for a name when creating a team. High Ability Cruisers is very similar to MAC and the tag HAC is hilarious. But you are my friend and i hope things go well

If you need anything at all pop up in TC or PM me.

Good luck High Ability Cruisers
(2015-02-10 22:02)Type R Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10 22:00)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Also how could have you been working on it for the past month if you joined PDC O.o

I was working on it for the past month that was invited to PDC so I thought I would abandon my own team, but then when that didn't work out for me I had to leave and continue making my team

Ahh ok
(2015-02-10 22:03)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with your new team.

Maybe a team list so we can see who is joining and the roles people will be playing?

I also suggest you need to think alot more for a name when creating a team. High Ability Cruisers is very similar to MAC and the tag HAC is hilarious. But you are my friend and i hope things go well

If you need anything at all pop up in TC or PM me.

Good luck High Ability Cruisers

Thanks for the suggestions Ryan, sent you a wee PM there
If you need any help getting some neat looking forums up and running, PM me.

Once again,
Good Luck!
(2015-02-10 22:12)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]If you need any help getting some neat looking forums up and running, PM me.

Once again,
Good Luck!

Thanks Skoda. Really appriciate that!! A PM will be on its way soon
Your welcome Thumbup W00t
Good luck!
Sorry everyone, since I really failed earlier on with HAC High Ability Cruisers it will be going under a name change to SSD Safe Speedy Drivers
As HAC may of been referred to as a hacking team?
Team is postponed until further notice if an admin could lock this thread until then it would be great to I get the new name sorted
SSD Drive Biggrin

Locking on request.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's