[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UNBAN REQUEST (Unban Request Denied by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Tylerwood123
● Ingame Names: Player 1, [TOW] Tow Mater

● Time & Date of Incident: 2/12/2015

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Ok look, i'm Tyler Wood I have been playing this server for 3 weeks now. I was previously banned for 12 hours on wrong side on autobahn. But this time kidna made me mad because of reports about me being a jerk. People telling me read rules, people saying i'm a jerk and i just want to play a game i bought about a month ago! I really want to say my most apology's because this is my favorite server and i'm only 13 any way i could cut the 14 day ban to 3 days or something please let me know! I am most sorry for everything i really just wanted to play as [TOW] on the server. I've read the rules 3 times already and people say I am a jerk! :( Please help me achieve a unban! Sincerely, Tyler Wood
Firstly, might be an idea to take the time to make this thread in the correct section if you care so much about being unbanned. Secondly, could you please use the template provided here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...pid=2#pid2

I'm the admin that banned you but until I think an ounce of effort was put into this request I will leave you with that.

Ok, you were not reported for being a 'jerk', I banned you because of your horrendous ignorance of our server rules...

Since the 27th on January you've managed to rack up 14 entries on your URS, a few of which are quite severe. Would you care to explain how having read the rules 3 times you still manage to break them on an almost daily basis?
undefined
Bump, so you're aware that your response has not showed up.
I'm going to deny this since you haven't responded or updated your previous response in 3 days.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's