[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Autoban (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i've been banned for negative cash Sad

Its possible to get unbanned and account resetted? thanks

Administrator Message by: Bez

Moved to unban requests section.
Hello M-Power,

For your unban request to be processed please edit your current post and use the following template provided here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2 Until this is done we cannot look into the unban for you.

Many thanks,
TC Team.
● Your LFS Username: Arnau 08

● Time & Date of Incident -

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello, i've been banned for negative money, has been in may of 2014.

Could i be unbanned please? thanks
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when you drop to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your money will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not get -5,000 again.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server you accept the content of those two documents.

Please Note: Accounts are rarely unbanned and revived for a second time as a result of money abuse. Be careful.

Thank you.
Thanks you, I have already tried to join but it says im banned.
I haven't unbanned you yet.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's