[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request [Aler1] (Unban Request Granted by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:aler1

● Time & Date of Incident : 14/2/2015 afternoon GMT -3:00 Argentina Time

● Replay / Screenshot Link: didnt save it
● Replay Timestamps: didnt save it

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i know i was "chasing" a pursuit but i was going in same way.. anyway i just feel bad and i know i need to respect a pursuit for dont cause an accident i just want to be unbanned for keep playing and have fun in TC im apoligised sorry.

-sorry for bad english..
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Yes you were banned for overtaking a momentarily slow police chase.

Wether you cause an accident or not is irrelevant. Please take a look at Rule 1.5 & 1.15

Quote:1.5. Stay away from chases.

Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

1.16. Traffic stop:

The traffic-stop sign indicates a stationary cop currently dealing with a suspect. You are expected to reduce your speed and pass the scene with caution, both cop and suspect may suddenly depart with no prior indication.
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/#general

Also this wasn't your first time either, so how are we going to make sure that this doesn't happen again?
I will archive this by the weekend if you still haven't responded by then.
(2015-02-19 17:59)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]I will archive this by the weekend if you still haven't responded by then.

well i promise dont do it again and if i do again give me a permanent ban.
(2015-02-20 01:01)aler1 Wrote: [ -> ]well i promise dont do it again and if i do again give me a permanent ban.

Well in your best interest i will kindly decline. However be aware that future misbehaviour will result in a longer ban than this one.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's