[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Small update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Promotion
Please join us in welcoming Marius to his new role as Team Supervisor due to his hard work within the team.

Events for the future
After the success that was this weekends Bumper Cars, we at [GLOW] are happy to announce that Bumper Cars will make a much more frequent appearance, so keep an eye out for that!
Futhermore we are launching a whole new event called Catch The Flag, more details to follow later.

[Image: PantherLogoTG.png]
Congratulations.
Wow that was fast, congrats.
Congratulations.
Congratulation.
Congratulations Marius and good luck in your new role!
Congrats
Congrats.
That's a fast upgrade. Congratulations
good luck mate !
Congrats, well deserved i'm pretty sure!

Looking forward to seeing events from you. Usually they are a lot of fun.
Congrats on the promotion!

Looking forward to all the events. Hoping to be able to attend more. Tongue
great to hear! gratz marius!

regarding more frequent bumper cars my two cents to last event:
was great as previous one. shame several didnt show up.
at first i really liked the additions(extra points), but as a small suggestion u might consider overhauling them. imho it is bumper cars and not km farming cars. so bumping should be far more awarded than avoiding and gaining kms.
so either raise the other points if u want 1 point for km, or what i'd prefer, remove it(as u also have to move to gain crashes) and maybe even give 2 for max crashes and 1 for second most crashes.
and ten minutes can sometimes be really long Wink maybe just 7:30? or like in the end only 5 and two extra rounds?

lookin forward to all events
Congrats! Smile

It sounds nice with more events Smile Keep it up !
Congrats Marius Smile
(2015-02-18 08:53)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]great to hear! gratz marius!

regarding more frequent bumper cars my two cents to last event:
was great as previous one. shame several didnt show up.
at first i really liked the additions(extra points), but as a small suggestion u might consider overhauling them. imho it is bumper cars and not km farming cars. so bumping should be far more awarded than avoiding and gaining kms.
so either raise the other points if u want 1 point for km, or what i'd prefer, remove it(as u also have to move to gain crashes) and maybe even give 2 for max crashes and 1 for second most crashes.
and ten minutes can sometimes be really long Wink maybe just 7:30? or like in the end only 5 and two extra rounds?

lookin forward to all events
Thank you for your suggestions. We have taken them into consideration Smile
Reference URL's