[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - thesagibbs / elight (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: thesagibbs (and) elight

● Time & Date of Incident:
thesagibbs banned: 2013-05-28 18:45:19
elight banned: 2013-08-23 17:36:23

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Greetings [TC],

I was going to PM or email Leadership about this but I am just another player wanting to come back, so I should follow the process like everyone else. So it has been another year and another return of my wanting to rejoin [TC] servers. I hope that over the last (almost) two years the damage I did to your server's reputation and the trust of the players and staff has been neutralized. Last year I made an unsuccessful request and here I am again just trying to prove that I am not trying to waste your time.

What I did was unacceptable on many levels, impersonating you on another server, allowing myself to be influenced by the others and then avoiding this ban a few months later on an alternate account. I can see why last year you were still unkeen on my loyalty to return which is why I hope this (now third) attempt could prove that time wasting is not my goal. I still believe that my actions were wrong but I can promise no more of that; I am still a trustworthy member of Airattack and I have taken up community staff roles in other games. With growing obviously comes maturity and I only explain my current situation to appeal to you that I am not the juvenile who betrayed your team in 2013.

I sincerely hope we can leave these events behind and carry on - I know for a fact some of your staff no longer have an issue with me but I respect not everyone is the same. I did damage, I should pay, I feel I have paid and I just hope you understand this and can allow me to rebuild a positive reputation inside your servers as a new player. I am here for the good times, not the bad.

Please, I hope you understand and we can come to a positive conclusion. If you are still hesitant, could we discuss?

Kind regards,
Seven
Your last appeal got denied on the "22.06.2014". So you may appeal again after the 22.06.2015 and make sure it is an appeal and not a request.

Quote:If you have appealed this ban already, it must have been at least one year ago
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=837

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's