[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [VOTE] [TC] Minecraft - Community Spawn Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mauwy8.png]

Voting has now started. Please vote for the map you would like to see on the Minecraft servers. Votes are open until the 10th of March 10:00pm GMT

Submitted spawn areas:

Spawn A:
  • Screenshots (Click to View)

List of features: This area has a range of biomes all in one close area. It has a great area for creating a dock (Possibly a community build). Great levels in elevation all around and some nice flat areas for big builds. Also has a nice mountain area 100 blocks from the main area. Hope you enjoy my entry!

Spawn B:
  • Screenshots (Click to View)

List of features: Some of you might recognize this seed. I think we should revive our old seed with new buildings, also forcing people not to build in the same places as before. This seed has a great variety of biomes in such a small area. I really enjoyed the old map so I think we should build on it again! Hope you like!
Entries are now open until the 9th of March, due to me being away this weekend. We currently only have two entries so if you have any nice locations remember to follow the directions in the OP and submit them!
Last day to submit your entry's. Make sure you get them in today please!
Voting now open.
Spawn B.
Spawn B
b spawn.
Make sure you're using the poll at the top of the thread guys.
Only one hour left to vote.
Reference URL's