[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: G27 noise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello TC's

I want to ask something...
Since few weeks , when i play some games with my g27 , when i hit speedbump or something like this, my ffb make lot of noise ( or atleast more than above ). Its normal ? Cant fix it ? Could use 3 in 1 disassembling it ?
Fore more information i just have it since 1'6 years ago

Can someone help me?

THanksSmile
Check if this thread gives you any help, Link.
(2014-11-16 12:14)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]Have that noise too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvI2LIEgKeU

I have to dissable it and change the interior things?

I have to dissable it and change the interior things?
I have only have throttle problem 2-3 times a year ago, still works fine with my g27 over 4 years old
Failogitech again! Biggrin
My G27 has been doing weird noises on speedbumps since it came out the box, i thought it was normal.
It shouldn't happen, you'll notice that it will be louder on right hand lock. I contacted Logitech and they sent me a replacement, though that was a few months ago and I still have not opened it, so the wheel is still very much usable with the issue.
if you put force feedback on lfs it makes those types of things, im not so sure because when i had force feedback it makes those and now i turned it off it does not.
Since i made that thread i sold G27 and bought another one. Its have the same "noise" but now i think its normal, so dont worry about it.
So it seems to be like this..Thanks to all..
Reference URL's