[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 7/3/2015 - Bumper Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: RDwvPuy.jpg]

Bumper Cars - UF1 - BL3

7/3/15 - 19:00 GMT

Please sign up here!

Feel free to discuss below!

Server details will be announced via PM closer to the event.
woopwoop, sweet. any small adjustements, nothing new, or u wanna surprise us on doomsday?

gogo people, plenty of slots left.
I don't think there is major difference. We read your input on the extra point for longest distance and decided to remove it, and keep the most crashes point.
Also, not a smart idea to leave team-base before your allowed now Smile
And you can track other users with a cmnd, an arrow on top of screen will point to them.

Edit: Oh and yea, shorter rounds (5 min) so people don't have to wait so long between rounds.
Team Green #2. What a team... Wink

Can't wait for another great event!
I don't feel i belong there lol
(2015-03-03 15:52)MariusMM Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think there is major difference. We read your input on the extra point for longest distance and decided to remove it, and keep the most crashes point.
Also, not a smart idea to leave team-base before your allowed now Smile
And you can track other users with a cmnd, an arrow on top of screen will point to them.

Edit: Oh and yea, shorter rounds (5 min) so people don't have to wait so long between rounds.
You're*
Come on guys! Sign up!!!!!!
You'll get more sign ups if you organise it on this forum, just saying.

Sadly I'm unavailable this weekend.
(2015-03-03 18:25)TigR Wrote: [ -> ]I don't feel i belong there lol

Ofc u do, its team full of next bumper cars winners W00t
I have to miss this, again.... Sad
(2015-03-04 02:09)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]You'll get more sign ups if you organise it on this forum, just saying.

Sadly I'm unavailable this weekend.

Yeah, you are correct. Sign-ups has now been moved to this forum.
Hey guys What Track will it be held on thanks Luke
luke89 Wrote:Hey guys What Track will it be held on thanks Luke

OP Wrote:Bumper Cars - UF1 - BL3

It's on the Blackwood's carpark.
Is it possible to add this command ? !helpme, will give my team-mates my location. So they'll be able to give a hand if I get crashed

eg. [TEAM] : Super M's location: Near Blue base (10m)
I wish I wish i could be there on Saturday
(2015-03-05 20:18)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add this command ? !helpme, will give my team-mates my location. So they'll be able to give a hand if I get crashed

eg. [TEAM] : Super M's location: Near Blue base (10m)

Yeah something similar is available implemented
Sign-ups are still open!

There're still a few places available!

TODAY - 19:00 GMT

Please sign up here!
Hey guys. Can you guys set me as a Reserv? Something has come up that makes me 90% sure that i cant make it to the event start.
Yeah done Trinax.

Server details have now been sent out! If you haven't recieved a PM from me, please let me know asap.
The server is now open. The event begins in 15 minutes!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's