[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Granted by Daniel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:Volvo360drift

- Time & Date of Incident not remember sorry

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps:-

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: i was driving around and iwas driving fast over long time and i gott -5000 and ireally want to play on the server again Smile soo i hope igott a new chance! Smile

Have a good day

-Volvo360drift
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when you drop to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your money will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not get -5,000 again.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server you accept the content of those two documents.

Please Note: Accounts are rarely unbanned and revived for a second time as a result of money abuse. Be careful.

Thank you.
Thank you man! have a good day! Smile seeya on the best cruiser server! Biggrin
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's