[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Ban Reduced by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
username: thijsssiiee

no replay availeble

time/date: 14-02-14 19:40

- i got banned by tc BP for saying nub(noob), and its not insulting in my opinion, i dont know why because everyone is calling echother noob. i didnt got a warning or got mention that it was insulting. but i wasnt thinking about insulting even.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Code:
2015-03-14 18:40:31 UTC One (Montana) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : whahaha nubb
2015-03-14 18:40:16 UTC One (Montana) thijsssiiee [COP]Thijs : told you hes noob
2015-03-14 18:36:28 UTC One (Montana) thijsssiiee thijs : [TC]›BP‹[VCU] - sorry i hate nubs complaining
(Told you to shush here and that you weren't helping the situation)
Code:
2015-03-14 18:35:25 UTC One (Montana) thijsssiiee thijs : that nub
2015-03-14 18:35:13 UTC One (Montana) thijsssiiee thijs : nub

Read from bottom to top. That is insulting. You were clearly annoyed with him so you were trying to offend him.
after that you actually said to me:"nobody likes them Biggrin". so i didnt that you where pretty serious. and i didnt ment it was insulting again. because every one is doing it. so i dont understand and i even not got a warning. or got ment it was insulting like: "dont insult"
Well,

thijsssiiee Wrote:after that you actually said to me:"nobody likes them Biggrin". so i didnt that you where pretty serious.

Just for the record, I actually said:

Code:
2015-03-14 18:36:36 UTC One (Montana) BoyPower [TC]›BP‹[VCU] : who likes it :p

I was just being nice, I don't see how that voids what I said to you previously.

thijsssiiee Wrote:and i didnt ment it was insulting again.

You meant it maliciously because you were annoyed with him.

thijsssiiee Wrote:because every one is doing it.

"nub" and variants thereof are indeed in chat quite frequently but mostly in a friendly or affectionate manner. No insult or name calling is allowed maliciously. That's insulting and breach of rule 1.1. The very first rule.

thijsssiiee Wrote:so i dont understand and i even not got a warning. or got ment it was insulting like: "dont insult"

Well, I originally did tell you to shush and that you weren't helping. You were obviously arguing with a guy called "T=?" and you were name calling him. A little later you were doing it again to which I issued you with a 3 day ban.

If you didn't meant it insultingly (which I think you did), you at least meant it provocatively.

I'll give you a chance to admit that you did indeed break rule 1.1, and if you do, I'll reduce the ban to 12 hours meaning you can play in the morning.
alright, maybe i was frustated of him so i didnt ment it as nice, so i can admit braking rule 1.1. sorry for that. thanks bp
See you in the morning. Smile

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's