[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban: kev1987 (Unban Request Denied by Cola)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

Your LFS Username: kev1987

● Time & Date of Incident: yesterday

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps: none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I would to say that i didnt meant it so seriously to cola.. because of the pming.. that PM should go to barney, but it came to cola directly. In german.. i wanna apologize to cola! ill hope, we are not mad at each other. I think im known to the tc community and i shouldnt threaten other ppls, Sorry. I wont do anything more wrong.

Peace Kev
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
The reason for your ban was that you wrote a death wish directly to me by !pm. Whether the PM was to me or not, I still recieved it, and the message was indeed directed at me. Bear in mind that everything that goes in the chat can be viewed by all TC members in the chat logs.
To clear things up a bit, here is the original message in German, followed by a translated version by me and Google Translate.

2015-03-23 16:22:00 UTC One (Montana) kev1987 [6S] Bomb [COP] : !pm würde ihn am liebsten killen des dumme kind von admin

Translated (Google): it would prefer to kill the stupid child by admin
Translated (me): Would gladly kill the stupid child of an admin

I normally would not ban a known member of public on the TC servers for minor things, but seeing as you have been here for even longer than myself, I say you should know the rule list to its entirety, hence I will not remove your ban, as I expect long-time members of the community to behave themselves.

However your apology is accepted, but what you wrote was not fair at all.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's