[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: confused ban (Unban Request Denied by Valentin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: TypeRacing

- Time & Date of Incident: 20 minutes ago

- Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't have replay saved because I got banned, how can I save replay, it's impossible...
[Image: 89464aad19e8fc4bbbea0e0127a516c1.png]
- Replay Timestamps: I don't have replay saved because I got banned, how can I save replay, it's impossible...

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I'm grateful *Removed* and I said thanks *Removed* for guy who helped me out, I don't even know which race he was, why would mean that in bad way. I'm sorry, I'm not racist at all. I'm married to *Removed*, so I'm really confused how this thing happened, I don't know how to behave now.
Putting videos won't help, keep it clear please.

Last warning.
Okay sorry, I thought you like good romanian music

But why?

Pictures okay?
Anything which is not related to the unban request is useless
hey wassup i heard problems wit mah dawg he aint racist at all he is our homie bustin thangs def **********, never mean, i be thinkin da thug was just up in wack vibe but dont ban his ass he is real crew playa he is best. give his ass a second chizzle dis time, OK? chill down moderators no need fo' shits up in tha ghetto.

we can pay scrilla if you straight-up want to, no problem

also if you need some sticky-icky-ickys then feel free ta contact no problem phat stuff, grade A

Administrator Message by: Warped

Swear word cencored. Please do not avoid the swear filter or swear on the forum. Also, this unban request does not concern you, so refrain from posting

Update: Multiple accounts per individual person is not permitted
I don't see why I should waste my time with you. Denied for obvious reasons.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's