[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Lavezzi (Unban Request Denied by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Lavezzi

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-03-24 15:13:09

● Replay / Screenshot Link: No
● Replay Timestamps: No

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I'm really sorry for ignoring what admins have warned me about (spamming with !send 1 command)
Please give me last chance and i promise to stop with that. I want to cruise with you guys again.

Thanks
I was the admin that (yet again) banned you.

So, you want a last chance despite the fact that you've had a chance to stop spamming the !send command on no less than 5 occasions.

- 2x €250 fines when you have sent €1 to another user which serve as warnings/reminders not to do it.

- 1 warning telling you to stop putting pointless messages in chat constantly.

- A 3 day ban after you continued to ignore all of the above. Personally I thought you would get the message after this.

- A 35 day ban issued because you decided that less than an hour since you were unbanned you would start sending useless amounts again.

I ask you, Panda, do you really expect me to unban you after you not only continuously broke spamming rules but also ignored myself and several other [TC]'s on quite a few occasions? If you can give me a valid reason as to why it's taken 5 URS entries on the subject and several verbal conversations about it to make you finally realize you're going to stop, I will unban you.
yes, i know, i made a mistake but i wouldn't do it again, never.. and really sorry for that!
I will never ignore the rules/admins again, please believe me.
No, you made 5 mistakes and each time you made a mistake the punishment got worse. Now that you have a month away from the server you've only begun giving a damn because now the punishment affects a long period of time.

I hope you don't ever ignore what we're saying again and I hope that when you come back you'll think before simply disregarding what we say. As for the ban, it stays, you need to learn that what we say is all for a reason, it's not to ruin your time here but to make it more pleasant for the entire community as a whole.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's