[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Westhill Test Patch (Officially Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1884490#post1884490

Scawen Wrote:Yes, Test Patch this month. Smile

Not today though. Smile

Scawen would not post this unless he meant it. Yes, that's right, the Westhill test patch is less than 4 days away.

This deserves its own thread in general discussions.

Let's hope he sticks to his word and gives us a stonking new track to play with before Tuesday night.

LFS Media:

Oh my god finally! I can't wait for this! Smile

Let's hope it's going to live up to all the hype it's created!
Access roads will bring cruising and copping a whole new level of enjoyment i would imagine. Especially if the access roads are of a comprehensive size so that public roads can stick to these and have a track day kind of thing on the actual track. We're in for a treat people.
Pete, you are literally going mental over this track haha. But indeed the hype is real!

Distractions is the last thing I need before the city liga AND college exams D:
Some screens to feed the hype...

[Image: WST028.jpg]

[Image: WST015.jpg]

[Image: WST023.jpg]

[Image: WST020.jpg]

Please pay attention to all those lovely roads outside the track that are supposed to be accessible.
Oh my sweet baby Jesus, this is exciting!! Biggrin
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Gib
!!! I'm so excited for this!
It's (nearly) cruise time. *put sunglasses*

OOB towing will be more easy with that track.
I hope the race barrier doesn't have an invisible wall above them anymore.
Bare in mind it will take us a while to get the InSim ready for the updated Westhill track so you'll have to wait a little for that to be ready. We'll be sure to get [TC] Events and Racing up and running as soon as possible after the release though so you can either explore (Events) or Race (Racing).
Ohh good news Ohmy
Part of me still thinks he will delay it again, but I still have hope that it's out when he says it will be.
Is that bridge driveable? The track looks so cool when's it coming?
They gonna realise it at 1 April?

Yeah yeah yeah, they did the same thing with the VWS, they even released a video for it. I'll believe it when i see it.
at 0:48 cant wait on Cruise Server! Heart

Must, when come new track fast make cruise layout and play! Biggrin
(2015-03-28 06:21)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah yeah yeah, they did the same thing with the VWS, they even released a video for it. I'll believe it when i see it.

Same, video can be lovely and all but I'll wait till we get the real release on Tuesday. But from the video, I'M loving that little tunnel, some great fun cruising or racing through that.
Finally it looks like it's actually going to be released.
wonder if scirocco gonna be at same time while this released
(2015-03-28 04:53)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]They gonna realise it at 1 April?

Unless he was mistaken when he said "This month", no.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's