[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Stuck keyboard (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: x1expert1x

● Time & Date of Incident

About one week ago, sorry cannot remember

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hi TC Driving admins, recently I got banned for ramming into a parked vehicle right in front of pit. I am a keyboard driver (I know, I'm a scrub too poor to afford something :c) So when I joined in my spacebar got stuck at pit, since I use space as my throttle and shift as my break, mouse to steer and LMB to shift up RMB to shift down. The metal crossbar in my keyboard is missing and one side of the keyboard got jammed down. I paniced and started shifting through the gears trying to turn the car off (I haven't played LFS in about 4 months, I don't know why I thought that shifting would turn the car off). So it is my friends fault for selling me a faulty keyboard, I can post a youtube video of how bad the spacebar is if you don't believe me. I've just been really stressed out lately and this game is relaxing just cruising around to get my mind of things; The 2014 christmas my mom passed away from Leukemia and if I can't keep my attention on something I just break down and cry even though I'm 16, call me a pussy if you want but this game is the only thing that is working to keep me sane... Please unban me... I apologize to whomever I collided into in the pit area.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Thanks Dracula W00t
I don't believe you about your keyboard.

You swore 3 times (and seemed to have consciously avoided the swear filter each time), with some abusive mixed in, and then proceeded to ram a stationary vehicle multiple times.

Denied

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's