[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Please (Unban Request Granted by Elmo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: kristipops1

● Time & Date of Incident: Long time ago. over 5 years

● Replay / Screenshot Link: dont have :racism and ramming
● Replay Timestamps: dont have :racism and ramming

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i got banned for racism and ramming , its been for 5years now,i think! and i understand 1year ban ok! month ban ok! but are you joking me, 3 years ban! please unban!
So, you don't remember when you were banned, why you were banned, and you don't have a replay.

Well, some insight:

You were permanently banned just over 5 years ago for racism and ramming whilst using account "lerts". Around this time in 2011 you admitted, whilst using the kristipops1 account, that "lerts" was your account so the ban was matched.

With this in mind, could you edit your unban request?
(2015-04-02 07:35)BP Wrote: [ -> ]So, you don't remember when you were banned, why you were banned, and you don't have a replay.

Well, some insight:

You were permanently banned just over 5 years ago for racism and ramming whilst using account "lerts". Around this time in 2011 you admitted, whilst using the kristipops1 account, that "lerts" was your account so the ban was matched.

With this in mind, could you edit your unban request?

well sorry, i dont have reply, i got new pc lfs since then!
and i really do not remember what i did on server!Smile
p.s sorry, can you now unban please ? if not ahh well, np its only a game!
have fun!!
i tried!
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
As it's been several years, I'll unban you.

Play nice please Smile

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's