[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request: thijsssiiee (Unban Request Denied by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:Thijsssiiee

● Time & Date of Incident: 2-04-15/17:07

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:i got banned because of ramming on glow thomas but it was seriously not a ram, i was typing to him that he would read the new rules of giving fines, but i was driving at the same time. i drive on my monitor but type on my normal laptop so i had no idea where i was going, therefor im playing this game for 1 year now so i would excpect me not to do that sort off stupid things as i hope you guys do too.... thanks hope you will take a look at it as soon as possible i would like to play on the new westhillWink
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello Thijs,

I requested Pete to ban you. I received a report through skype with a replay.

Quote:[GLOW] Thomas: Heya, can you take a look at a replay for me please?
[GLOW] Thomas: spec thjis, he revenge rams me pretty hard after i had fined him shortly before. Yes he does say sorry, but to me it was pretty obvious it was on purpose
[GLOW] Thomas: oh and it is near the end of the replay.

As I watched I saw you were pulled over for causing an accident (You were wrongside as two cars came around the Paddock tunnel) you then pulled up at a safezone and the pitted out of frustration.
As you did that you said:

Quote:2015-04-02 14:44:00 UTC One (Weston Park) thijsssiiee thijs : kidding ? and your saying that hes a bad cop pfff

Thomas then selected the fine amount and pitted himself.

I then watched as Thomas is about to pull out of the carpark and you start aiming towards him and gearing up to gain more impact speed.

If your story is true, which from the replay I highly doubt it is since no one would leave a carpark exit at 50+ mph into a cop car that has a high visibility skin on. Everything points towards this being a malicious ram towards Thomas for fining you or in your words "Being a bad cop"

You will sit out your 3 day ban.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's