[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban please (Unban Request Granted by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: dimako

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-04-02

● Replay / Screenshot Link: dont have
● Replay Timestamps: dont have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I did not know that the server is prohibited VOB mods.
You aren't banned for using VOB mods. You apparently connected from a country that is different to that of a previous connection.

Have you moved to a different country at all recently?
(2015-04-02 19:00)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]You aren't banned for using VOB mods. You apparently connected from a country that is different to that of a previous connection.

Have you moved to a different country at all recently?

Yes, i moved, because of war.Crying
Alright. Can you confirm the countries that you moved from and to?
(2015-04-02 19:25)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Alright. Can you confirm the countries that you moved from and to?
From Ukraine to Russia.
That matches, thanks. You will now be unbanned so that you can join. However, when you connect, I would like you to provide some screenshots of the cars around the track; saying that you weren't aware that TC doesn't tolerate VOB mods is suspicious in itself. You can either post the screenshots here, or send them to me via private message. Please ensure that the screenshots contain the TC InSim application within them.
(2015-04-02 19:29)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]That matches, thanks. You will now be unbanned so that you can join. However, when you connect, I would like you to provide some screenshots of the cars around the track; saying that you weren't aware that TC doesn't tolerate VOB mods is suspicious in itself. You can either post the screenshots here, or send them to me via private message. Please ensure that the screenshots contain the TC InSim application within them.

[Image: OJpclizsAE8.jpg]
[Image: C9e5hz2NIQ0.jpg]
[Image: K61sgAvTW-I.jpg]
[Image: HWEAwIibggw.jpg]
That'll do. Seeing as you weren't actively caught on the server using VOB mods (and thus tried to open a second instance of LFS), the InSim being visible shouldn't be applicable in this situation. Therefore, your unban request has been granted to the server.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's