[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: jee_kaa

● Time & Date of Incident: 2013-06-16 19:41:23 (found on banlist page)
● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps: none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I bought this S2 license some time ago from a guy I know for cheap not knowing it has ban on it. I'm not a troublemaker and would be grateful to join your comunity. Cheers.
Hello

We ban by the account, not by the individual who is using that account. The account you bought has a history; that history will remain. Hence, the ban will stay in place.

Should you wish to play on our servers, you may purchase a new (clean) account over at lfs.net.
Thats far too expensive for me. If I get the guy I bought from here, will that change anyhing at all? Is ramming unbanable offence, or I shouldn't bother myself and him about all this situation?
The ban is permanent. I will notify the administrator who placed your ban.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I am not 100% convinced you are not the original owner due to things i can see in the server logs, but even if you aren't actually him, i'd still advice you to buy a clean account. It's not worth the hassle with a used account that has a terrible record.

I can't see us unbanning the jee_kaa account as it is right now.

I suggest you talk to the guy you bought it off to arrange a refund.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's