[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Siemks (Unban Request Denied by Valentin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Siemks

● Time & Date of Incident 2014-03-02 [1 year ago]

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Well in 1 year i learned alot, and [TC]►Mr. NB◄ said ban ends in 49 days (2014-04-27). But i trying to connect into server but looks like doesn't let me in. Source: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=11053
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello,

I am the admin who requested a permanent ban on your account for cheating and verbal abuse. Cheating is strictly forbidden, you could read this every time you had the privilege to connect on the server, unfortunately that is lost forever.

Coupled with your abusive behavior, it was clear that your attentions were malicious.
(2015-04-10 19:03)Valentin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I am the admin who requested a permanent ban on your account for cheating and verbal abuse. Cheating is strictly forbidden, you could read this every time you had the privilege to connect on the server, unfortunately that is lost forever.

Coupled with your abusive behavior, it was clear that your attentions were malicious.

Far as i know i wasn't cheating on your server, but i hope we can agree it was last time i'm doing this, can i have a first and last chanse to be unbanned ? I'm pretty sure 1 year is a good lesson, isn't ? Smile
On the gif below, we can see you moving into the parked cars, you were driving into these at a slow speed, it looks like you were testing some third-party tool Wink

However, it is clear that's a hack you used there, you weren't lagging.

[Image: NeedyAmbitiousGosling.gif]

We don't unban cheaters.
My bad sorry then, well if there is no chanse to unban user who was waiting more then year for a unban, close the thread. Gonna try later then. Lata Smile
The decision won't change, you can try your luck with the [TC] Management, but trust me it'll be a no, seeing your past on TC/LFS.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's