[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: GreyBull [CHA]

● Time & Date of Incident: 2009-10-27 21:48:11

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I believe I got banned for going under -5000€(or whatever the limit was at the time), but it was a long time ago so I'm not sure. It's been a long while and it feels like I could use a fresh new start at [TC]. I'm doing this request as I'm interested in taking part in your racing events.
Hello,

Indeed, you were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when you drop to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your money will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not get -5,000 again.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server you accept the content of those two documents.

Please Note: Accounts are rarely unbanned and revived for a second time as a result of money abuse. Be careful.

Thank you.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's