[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Please unban marrokos (Unban Request Denied by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon,

I was wrongly banned some days ago. There was guy that rammed me and I hit him back. After some moments, the cops showed up and banned me. Please see the logs and the replay, I kindly and humbly ask to remove me from the ban list.

My user name is Marrokos

Hope to hear from you soon
Best regards
Do you have a replay, or a link to a report?
Hi Marrokos

If I remember correctly you were not provoked in this occasion. If you do feel you were provoked, that is still no excuse to ram back. It doesn't make it acceptable. Your previous (rather lengthy) ban was taken into consideration when applying your new ban. You have had previous warnings, and bans for the same offence yet you seem to have completely ignored these warnings and continue ramming.
Hello Thomas

I recognize my mistake and I apologize. The only thing I want you to take in consideration is that I'm a regular player at your server with more than 100 online hours played. I just feel that 365 days is way too much, I'm asking to please reconsider the length of the ban, I would be extremely appreciated if you had the heart to do it.

Best wishes
The fact is, you've already had a 200 day ban for the same offence. How can we guarantee this won't happen again?
You are right, I was foolish enough to repeat the mistake, but I can promise you it won't happen again. I'm already aware of the server rules, but I will in the keep in line in the future ahead.
So if you do it again we can issue you a non-negotiable 365 day ban?
Of course, I would be extremely appreciated if you could do that for me.
It's up to Tom at the end of the day as he orchestrated the ban. But the option is there for him.
Thanks for your time, I will then wait for Tom's decision. Hope it will suit well for all of us.
The only way we learn from our mistakes is through the consequences which follow.

As good as your apology may be I am not sure if I can trust it due to your consistent inability to follow simple rules.

However, your last lengthy ban which lasted 200 days was in 2008 which is quite a long time ago. For this reason, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and reduce your ban to 90 days, but let me make very clear that one more offence relating to ramming will result in an immediate 365 ban which will be nonnegotiable.
Ban reduced to 90 days.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's