[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: My Summer Car [Available Now]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: logo.gif]

This game is looking really promising for people who enjoy building cars! Hopefully we can get early access soon!

This looks absolutely awesome!
It looks awesome,

but what i like the most, is the FINGLISH in dis vid.
It's nice to see a new game made by Finns.
(2015-04-14 15:57)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]It looks awesome,

but what i like the most, is the FINGLISH in dis vid.

Haha, I could barely tell what language he was actually speaking.
I watched it fully last night, was an absolute blast. Can't wait for the release of the game.
Finglish ftw.
Pretty funny when he rolls the car towards the end Tongue "I won't be able to flip the car with the beer case, it's a bit of a bigger problem as you can see"
Bez Wrote:Hey there,

Will the game have an English subtitles option? For communicating with the shop/ordering parts etc etc. Also do you think you could implement TrackIR?

Cheers,
~Bez

Dev Wrote:There will optional English subtitles. No TrackIR at this point as I do not have any experience with that.

Looking promising. Hopefully he can get TrackIR in at some point Biggrin
This looks like fun. Gonna have to keep an eye out.
I am litterally unable to watch more than 30 seconds of this video. It looks cool though.
I hope nobody thinks that all the Finns speak English like this...
RALLIENGLANTI!
"Sumsun new"

Interesting game I love the english it made me laugh lol.
That pronunciation Biggrin. Looks like a cool project tho.

EDIT: I lost it at line "the correct order of assembly and all of this sh*t." xD
Yeah, its going to be a real grind game, if you have no idea on how to build an engine.. You also have to know all the bolt sizes.. So don't expect to jump into the game and drive a car for atleast 20+ hours gameplay. The DEV said it can take him up to 5 hours to get a "running" car. That's with knowing all the blot sizes AND knowing how to assemble the parts in order...
(2015-04-15 17:36)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]I hope nobody thinks that all the Finns speak English like this...

Just what I thought about. Gosh thats so bad (I am not saying that I would be better lol)
Being released anytime this month. Keep your eyes peeled:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/516750/
"Water POOMP!"

Finglish makes everything that little bit more interesting. Tongue
[Image: CvNJkLFW8AAtgoM.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's