[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: ban 90days for failling to respect sirens !! (Unban Request Denied by Valentin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello

today i get ban from [tc] val for failling to respect sirens
i think i deserve ban but why 90 days !!
its deserve 12hours not 90days

can some body explan that to me and help me to unban

this is the mpr
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lkwtwx...7/baan.mpr[/php]

time of start action is 4:09:10
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2015-04-15 19:49)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

It's not even been 12 hours since he was notified, have some patience.
(Well, exactly 12 hours now.)
Hello,

I decited to put the lenght of 3 months because of your past on our servers, you have some serious history for disrespecting chases and arab drifting. You should have know better.

By the way, do you own any of these accounts : m.s.h / motaibi / 3losh ?
guys did you see the mpr ?
i just exceeded the chase and he give me ban 90 days like wtf !!

m.s.h and 3losh its accounts of my frinds and i was online i this accounts for help my frinds to buy cars or something like that i did not play in this accounts , as for motaibi account i never see this account before

guys please unban me i have been in the past get ban for arab drift not for failling to respect sirens this is frist time i do this
Without counting this one, you served already 4 bans and one of these was about interfering with chase, you received once a 60 minutes UF1 restriction about your poor driving next to a chase again, you received 3 warnings still about your driving and one of the warnings was about interfering with a chase again. This is like wtf !! as you may say.
dude please look at what i did
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2KEmxHt0H0

i just was driving slowly to get some money and i just see you in my face and i was thinking if i override you its thing legal and i did it with unawares and before moments later you surprise me ban 90 days !!

comeon dude do not you think is that make you so angry becuse you just override the cop and you get ban90

dude i realy dont have any thing to wasting my time on it
i realy love cruise and i will not do it again

please unban me
We've given you many warnings and not only to you but to your "friends" aswell, you were being lucky since a moment but the wheel rotates. Denying this.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's