[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Dirt Rally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It just got announced and it got released!

Dirt Rally on Steam
Looks good, but i bet the force feedback and steering are as shit as the ones in the previous games.

Just buy WRC4 and be all happy.
I bought the game and indeed you are right Wink FFB is not the best, BUT it's beta and a lot of people have complaint so hopefully they make it better!
The game it self is super good! Graphics are good I can run it Ultra very smooth good to run game, and the cars and physics are good! Also no minimap you have to do it with the pace notes from your co-driver.
I made myself an upgrade Tongue
[Image: 2015_04_28_13_49_17.jpg]
Best rally game ever is Richard Burns Rally
I'm loving this game so far, Its like Richard Burns Rally, but less realistic and a bit easier (Still bloody hard). My only real issue with it at the moment is the FFB, which feels a little lifeless. Other than that It's a pretty good early access game.

I also made a GIF
http://gfycat.com/NastyDiscreteAmericanbobtail#
(2015-04-28 14:53)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]Best rally game ever is Richard Burns Rally

You should really try this because this also has proper visuals! Biggrin
How is the pacenotes? Are they just: fast right, medium left over crest 100. Or are they proper like this: 100 R7/C L4> 50 L3+R3+L3 R2< etc.?

For you that don't know pacenotes, this is what it means: 100mstraight, Right7 over crest, Left4 tightens, 50m straight, left3 into right3 into left3, Right2 opens etc.
The pacenotes are read out for you and displayed as a graphic on screen. pretty sure there's only really one way to read out pacenotes? ( Example: Right 4, tightens into right 6. continues 90 into dip. Stay left over crest into right 5, don't cut.)
Yeye, but there is two ways of saying them. It's like the imperial and metric system. You can say, fast right into medium left over crest. Or you can say, 5right into 3left over crest. Personally i cannot stand the first example.
I'm sure in the old Dirt games you had an option to change pace notes from simple to complex or something like that, but even so they weren't the best.
They were terrible, imo Tongue
This game is awsome, but inc rage sometimes xd

Some SS's:

[Image: BA138B904EC8C5617EDE01065ED5E926F13C819C]
[Image: E3B1C3C22C9E939E94A53AA2BE6A9A83C16FFA94]
Simulator?
With the low/real grip mod this game looks good, but my computer sucks so I'll be on RBR for now.
Getting error 41, anyone know a fix?
I got this game a few days ago and so far it's been a blast.
Wish I could play it, but so far, all I've gotten is Error 41
Yeah, spent a few hours lokking through google and stuff the other night, but thank you!
I think I now know the problem though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's