[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi my name is lauge and i just get banned yesterday
Maybe you think that am just a frecking player and we dont care. but i really wonna say sorry for mistake. i got banned for rammming, and the reason why i rammed a guys was: he rammed me into the other side of the outobahn and i just crashed into a COP and he totally angry. Then i tryed to say it to a admin and i asked for help in this sitoation, but he said [NO]. and here comes the part where i made my BIG!! mistake. i went angry about nobody did anything, and rammed him for 10 sek and then i got banned.
Maybe you think that i still should be banned or something. but i just wont to say that im so sorry for big big big mistake that i made. then im saying that im sorry is it not just because i wonna ask for unban after just a single sorry. but then im reallt saying that im sorry about my mistake, then it is true what im saying. and i wonna say sorry to Yunkine that i rammed.
[/align][/size]
Username: Lauge00
Nickname: Lauge00/[COP]Lauge/Lauge[MED]
i really hobe you wil respond on my messengeSmile. im so sorry....
Before we can deal with your unban request, please edit your original post with the template provided in this thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Thanks,
TC Team.
Your LFS Username: Lauge00

● Time & Date of Incident ??

● Replay / Screenshot LinkConfused1??
● Replay TimestampsConfused1??

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hi my name is lauge and i just get banned yesterday
Maybe you think that am just a frecking player and we dont care. but i really wonna say sorry for mistake. i got banned for rammming, and the reason why i rammed a guys was: he rammed me into the other side of the outobahn and i just crashed into a COP and he totally angry. Then i tryed to say it to a admin and i asked for help in this sitoation, but he said [NO]. and here comes the part where i made my BIG!! mistake. i went angry about nobody did anything, and rammed him for 10 sek and then i got banned.
Maybe you think that i still should be banned or something. but i just wont to say that im so sorry for big big big mistake that i made. then im saying that im sorry is it not just because i wonna ask for unban after just a single sorry. but then im reallt saying that im sorry about my mistake, then it is true what im saying. and i wonna say sorry to Yunkine that i rammed.
[/align][/size]
Username: Lauge00
Nickname: Lauge00/[COP]Lauge/Lauge[MED]
i really hobe you wil respond on my messengeSmile. im so sorry....
(2015-04-30 15:16)lauge00 Wrote: [ -> ]he rammed me into the other side of the outobahn and i just crashed into a COP and he totally angry. Then i tryed to say it to a admin and i asked for help in this sitoation, but he said [NO].

Before we get started, do you have a replay of that incident?
No but im talking true sir. please believe me...

i would not just ram a random guy dude. im not that stupid.
i haved played on the server for over a year...
I skipped through my whole replay before i banned you and couldn't find anything like that. It certainly is possible that it happened before i connected, thats why i was asking for a replay.

If you have been rammed then the first steps would be to ask for help via !tc. I can see from the chatlogs that you tried to get an admin response, but simply shouting "help me" to them via public chat rarely works.

Next time try something like this: !tc i have been rammed by <insert username/nickname> about 2 minutes ago. If that doesn't work then you can resort to a forum report, as we can busy at times or simply miss it.

However you can not inflict justice yourself and ram the culprit. And it also wasn't just 10 seconds, you followed him for at least 10 minutes while nudging, pitting and ramming him multiple times.
ok acktully i cant remember that... But IM SO SORRY that i lyied for you then... and i hove you know/trust that i will never, never, never do it again and will use that you said to me. you know: !tc i got rammed and all that stuff you typed... im sorry mate

i just wonna do the situtionen better with something. you know pay or give me a punish or something.
just so i could do something for my mistake...
i just wonna do it all good again and be good freinds with all and show that im not should be banned Sad.... i just love that server
Another admin was able to supply a replay.

Replay: http://uploadir.com/u/s5flrc0o - Incident at 29:30.00

Order of events:

1. You tailgated and nudged the guy infront for not moving right in a timely manner.
2. He retaliated by sideswiping you.
3. You slow down.
4. He rams you off the road.

5. You mix up the real culprit [[NOR]™LØVÅS] with an innocent person [[GFC]Yukine] and ram the crap out of him[[GFC]Yukine] for an extended period of time.

Did i get that right?
yes i think it was like that

but what now then??
I am afraid you will have to sit this one out. When you come back please avoid nudging and ramming people, otherwise the punishments will get more servere.

[NOR]™LØVÅS has received a ban for ramming aswell.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's