[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: dosser (Unban Request Granted by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Asking on behalf of my brother he has been banned for a long time now and isn't sure why or how so if possible can you unban him

thanks
Why is your brother incapable of posting himself?
because he didn't no how to? so i said id do it for him
We need to speak to him, not you.
so he needs to sign up to the forum yet he is sat next to me as I type / read these messages? lol
You're right next to him, teach him to use the forum. It really is quite simple.

As previously mentioned, we wish to speak to him about the ban, and not you. Otherwise it will be "Ask him this, ask him that" which is frankly ineffective.

It's his ban, so we should be conversing with him and not somebody who is not involved.

In any event, I will notify the relevant admin and he will decide how he wants to deal with this request.
I was banned in 2007 and not sure why could you tell me why and maybe unban me?
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Are you able to unban me then please?
(2015-05-06 20:17)Dosser Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to unban me then please?

As stated here:

(2015-05-06 19:50)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

You'll need to wait for the person who banned you to respond here. It shouldn't be long. Please be patient.

Thanks Smile
ok thanks just been waiting ages to get back on tc didnt think it would be 8 years lol
Hey, it shows I issued the ban. I can see a reason but it is quite vague...

I suppose a few questions from me first:

- How do you know it was 2007
- Why the unban request only now? I can see quite a few attempts over the years at trying to join the server.

Also, just to validate you against the account, would you mind giving your DOB? Feel free to PM it to me if you don't want it on here publicly.

Cheers,

Brad
because my bro asked someone and was told 2007 because i havent been on here in ages and want to come back as not overly sure why i was banned. 23/05/1996

and i liked the server and saw the new updates
Thanks, and your name is Josh not Mike?

Weird question, but trying to rule something out.
Yeah josh why mike? lol
definitely josh I can confirm that haha
There was an account permanently banned in 2007 for quite a serious reason, and at the time I believed your account was linked to this (i.e. their second account)

However, from looking at the information we now have available I can't see any link so i'll issue an unban now.

Thanks,

Brad
oh right what was the reason exactly?

thanks.
Can't say unfortunately, but it doesn't appear to be linked to your account, so drive on Smile

Unban should be effective immediately.

Thanks,

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's