[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [unBan] iExammple)_ (Unban Request Denied by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: iExammple)_

● Time & Date of Incident : 9 days ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: My little brother is play and he is not know rules server and not know speak english Sad , pls unban and im very sorry for that Sad Crying
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello,

I placed a ban of 120 days due to your repetitive behavior. You have had a ridiculous amount of entries recorded (mostly regarding Police Chases) in the space of 2 months. It's obvious that you are not learning to respect sirens and the rules in general hence the ban.

It's your account so it's your responsibility, it makes no difference if it's you or your brother playing it. It will be treat the same both ways thus this is not a sufficient excuse to get yourself unbanned.

Your brother must have a very similar playing style to get you banned for the very same offence that you yourself have repeated multiple times over the past few months. So unless you have a great reason and a better excuse to persuade me to reduce the ban, it will remain 120 days.
You have had plenty of time to respond to your request. As I have explained above I will keep the ban at 120 days.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's