[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request! (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: diuuk

● Time & Date of Incident: 2013-12-15 16:15:30 and other one which i dont really understand is 2015-05-15 12:24:51

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: It has been a long time from the ban (2013) and i really have learned my lesson. I know i had bad behaviour and i was ramming people etc. but i think those times are really over.

As WKD is almost dead there is not many active good cruising servers so i really would appreciate if you let me to join your community again.

Of course i agree to get banned again if i brake the rules but it won't happen anymore.

Thanks for your time!
Hi

We'll get back to you shortly.
Thank you sir!
Hi,

- You were banned for system abuse but the reason you got to -5000 was due to swearing/being abusive,
- You also had a lot of entries prior to this, for mainly ramming and swearing/being abusive,
- On an LFS forum thread, you were accused of using a ghost mod and hacking. There is no proof that you did this, but it had to be considered when looking into this case,
- You are serving bans on WKD and RC. RC banned you for use of several hacks and ramming.

You will not be unbanned. Since this was dealt with by management, there is no point appealing this ban.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's