[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: more ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: makea_96

● Time & Date of Incident: maybe 15.5 or 16.5 dont know clock where that happened

● Replay / Screenshot Link: nothing
● Replay Timestamps: nothing

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: just asking why i got 6 days more ban after that 12hours?
(2015-05-16 09:58)mmakee96 Wrote: [ -> ]● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: just asking why i got 6 days more ban after that 12hours?

The admin that banned you requested an extension.
Hello

I requested your ban to be extended because you've actually been banned recently for 14 days for insulting. I felt that 7 days was more justified, since the insult that you used was not as severe, yet still uncalled for.

Is this thread merely questioning the length of your ban, or do you actually want to query why you were banned?
i just asked that why i got more ban, that i meant, sorry i blame alcohol for that.
Alright, well I don't get the impression that you want to request an unban, but instead were just querying your length, which is fine. I'll archive this. See you in a few days.
Reference URL's