[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: I need some advice on cpu theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys !

I had a problem yesterday.I were using my computer .. and i shut down without any problems. And today , when i try to turn it on , the pc starts but no video signal.Disassemble all the computer testing and looking for the error , and i found on cpu socket a "chip leg" ( never know how to call it ) broken.So , i will have to buy new motherboard. The problem is , that i have a cpu with 1156 socket , wich one never sell in anyone shop.I only found some on ebay...

My pc specs :
GPU: R7 260x 2GDDR5
CPU: I3 550
RAM: 8Gb
HDD: 3x 1TB

I found a 1156 second hand for 140€..
And in a shop , a 1150 motherboard with an i5 4440 for 290€
Another option , 1155 motherboard with an i5 3340 for 260€

What of this options should i buy?
The most cheap is the first one.. but its 140€..and i continue with an i3.. for 120€ more i have an i5 but its 3º and i never found to many cpus and motherboards with 1155..and the best (but expensive option) the 1150 with the i5..

Thanks in advance Smile!
I suggest you go with the LGA-1150 Motherboard (as it is the most recent one barring an LGA-2011-3) along with that i5 4440. It seems a good deal, mind telling us what motherboard it is?
(2015-05-16 18:43)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]mind telling us what motherboard it is?
Yep,forgott to say it, asus h97m-e m-atx

Thankd for your advice
Decent motherboard, decent CPU. Decent Deal...
That motherboard is almost the same as mine (an ASUS Z97-A) just with a slightly lower variant chipset and less PCIe ports, all round good deal, I would say go for that one
(2015-05-16 19:00)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Decent motherboard, decent CPU. Decent Deal...
That motherboard is almost the same as mine (an ASUS Z97-A) just with a slightly lower variant chipset and less PCIe ports, all round good deal, I would say go for that one

It isnt the perfect one but i like the specs of it..i will wait for another advices and will go to the shop for ask to the seller about it..but im pretty sure that i will bought what i said
Reference URL's