[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: about my team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all i am regretably sad to announce that i shall no longer be in any teams as they never stay open eg. [MAC].[4WB] i just looked at csr and my team bosses are going there well have fun all and see u when i get new pc.ps if there is anyone keen to have me in team please ask but not if you know your team acc going to close
good luck my friend Wink
Thanks.T
Anything CSR staff needs to know about?
No spark mate nothing to worry anyone about. They didnt get in i just wanted to be in a good crew.but my team leaders didnt even tell me they were applying wich to be honest made me pretty mad they could have said something there was no communication but everything ok ty for your concern and .quick questin lol whats more important g27 or a pc as mine dead Smile
A PC is more important. The controller does not matter, the driver does Wink
You could as well consider trying driving with a mouse.
Thanks for the feedback i think pc too and as for the mouse well Smile lets just say not for me well guys decision made i just see a pc 155 gbp so i should hope fully be back on around the 1st Sad i miss you guys ty for feedback
People would do just about anything to get into an affiliate team, including deserting the one they created/manage at the moment. Its very appealing to belong to something that [TC] recognizes as "official". I understand why [MAC] leaders tried to get into [CSR] or SO for that reason.

Good luck to you mate.
CSR is pretty nice bowler Wink
It's a bit like our old Team only Morten and Me don't have so much to say anymore Tongue
But don't worry about this team closing, because this team is stronger then MAC was.
But I hope you enjoyed your time in our team! I really did Smile
(2015-05-27 13:16)TheInsider Wrote: [ -> ]CSR is pretty nice bowler Wink
It's a bit like our old Team only Morten and Me don't have so much to say anymore Tongue
But don't worry about this team closing, because this team is stronger then MAC was.
But I hope you enjoyed your time in our team! I really did Smile

What this guy said
Reference URL's