[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Denied by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: wilkin330

● Time & Date of Incident 2015-05-16 00:16:22

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I dont see why i got banned i was in a police chase and my car was wrecked and i was trying to drive back to the pits? Its a bit unfair 10 days and it doesn't give me a reason why i should be banned
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Sorry for the late response, I forgot about this.

You were banned for being annoying and abusive to another player, myself (Undercover) and 1-2 other players in the server were asking you to leave the guy alone and yet you continued shouting and screaming at him. You even demanded he pay you €1000 because he accidentally knocked you OOB during a tow, then began following and ramming him because he wouldn't.

In addition, you then decided to adopt the "he wreck mine ill wreck his" policy and after I had told you that you really shouldn't do that, to which you responded with:

2015-05-16 00:15:16 UTC One (Jamaica) Tyler Wilkin WILKIN^h330 : im not fussed
2015-05-16 00:15:31 UTC One (Jamaica) Tyler Wilkin WILKIN^h330 : ill just hit him anyway lol
2015-05-16 00:15:54 UTC One (Jamaica) Tyler Wilkin WILKIN^h330 : im joking DWO

You went ahead and full speed rammed him anyway.

Somehow I doubt i'm going to get a response within the next couple of days so i'm just going to deny this now. In the future, if you have a problem try talking to the user about it rather than shouting and demanding money from them, if that doesn't work then contact an admin.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's