[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Unban] AlZnKoRY (Ban Reduced by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: AlZnKoRY

● Time & Date of Incident Yesterday

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was surprised today when I entered to the server, but I Band has taken I do not know where he came from and not because of what I went to the list decoding Albans, and I was surprised that Albans because of [Ignoring sirens] I was Collect kilos to get the job the police and you're a regular or disagree with the system never, I expect Alband that came wrong and I hope I hope I hope I ascertained despite sticking to the systemCrying
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello

I issued a ban because you outright overtook a chase after failing to slow down for it. The cop also sent multiple !move binds to which you were completely oblivious to. This isn't the first time you've ignored sirens. In fact, I count 7 total administrator actions taken on you in regards to arrogance of sirens - that's in around 6 weeks. You would have thought that you would have got the message.

I am willing to reduce your ban to 7 days as you've actually made an unban request and shown you do care. At the end of the day, I don't want to keep a regular player of the server away for 60 days, but I have no choice when you're continuously being told the same rule: over and over again.

So, I will reduce your ban to 7 days should you agree to the following:
I will never overtake a police chase ever again and I will always slow down and respect sirens when driving around.
Your hello sir, I am, of course, agree to all the conditions as I am wrong, and oldest private apology to all the police and to the server administration and thank you again
(2015-05-22 14:06)AlZnKoRY Wrote: [ -> ]Your hello sir, I am, of course, agree to all the conditions as I am wrong, and oldest private apology to all the police and to the server administration and thank you again

Okay, well your ban will be reduced to a total length of 7 days, so you will be unbanned on the 28th May - 6 days from now.

I hope to see some improvements.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's