[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - RacerSS (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: RacerSS

● Time & Date of Incident 2015-05-27 22:20:16

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=17625
● Replay Timestamps: //

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hi, >Causing an accident while stunting and failing to apologize <

I know that I've made a huge mistake but i really didn't meant to cause a threat to other drivers.

I have +900 Hours on your servers so why would you think I'm going to disrespect the rules and get my self banned? It was just a challenge between me and my brother that we've been going there and jumping, without getting flipped. And with a bit of distraction I went and caused that accident. and somehow didn't realize that I crashed Cranked, and when he contacted me later and said that I caused an accident, I apologized and paid 500€ as a compensation.

=> Sorry Cranked, once again, Didn't mean to harass/ram/ do anything that may annoy you.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
The main reason for the ban, was your horrid history and a few lengthy restrictions not too long ago. You were restricted for disturbing a cruise by hitting and pushing other people with a much more powerful car. You also had a very poor attitude towards the admin that took action.

Then we have this incident. You were essentially stunting in the middle of the road, despite it only being allowed in stuntzones, crashing another person in the process and failing to apologise.

Both incidents clearly violate the rules. Please make sure you abide the rules a lot better when you return, since your URS record is horrible and continuously getting worse.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's