[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: -5000$ (Unban Request Denied by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: x1expert1x

● Time & Date of Incident May 30th 2015

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Sorry for going under 5,000$ I promise I won't again im sorry :c
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Ok so, I was the admin that banned you.

The reason for which you were banned was not actually reaching -5000 however if it had been, your current situation would be much worse. The reason you were actually banned for is the 8 swearing fines/kicks you racked up within about a minute.

At the time I had an [AFK] tag on and I was tabbed out of my game until I noticed my LFSLazy chatlog popup being spammed with swearing, I tabbed back into the game to find you and another user spamming the chat with swearwords, fine messages and kick messages. Now personally, i'd think the fact that you get fined once is enough to indicate to somebody that swearing is against the rules, if not then there's always the autokick to make sure, usually people get it at that point.

Another fact i'd like to point out, you must have been aware that you were about to be banned for money abuse? So why do you think I should even consider unbanning you?
im sorry I lost my temper because it took me so long to get even 1000$ and I didnt even mean cuss the first time I said fack which I didnt mean to sound as a bad word and I just thought might as well get banned since this game is a waste of time since I spent the majority of the day trying to get some money for a new car then I lose half of it to one cuss word. im sorry i promise ill never talk ingame again just please unban me your server is most fun
(2015-05-31 20:09)plebpenguin Wrote: [ -> ]and I just thought might as well get banned since this game is a waste of time

Well, maybe you should have considered that you might want to play again, the next day no less.

Due to the fact that you would have received a perm ban had you received one final swearing fine, this unban will be denied. I think you should consider yourself lucky I banned you before you got permed because you would not have been unbanned for that either.

If you think this request was unfairly denied then you're welcome to make an unban appeal here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26
Please ensure that you read the terms of making an unban appeal first here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...75#pid8975

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's