[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban meee (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: IgNn

● Time & Date of Incident: like month or two ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Perma ban for money abuse.
● Replay Timestamps: Perma ban for money abuse

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Just had life problem and lfs wasnt that thing what I wanted to think about. But i was too adicted to that was my desicion how to deal with thinking about it.
Are you saying you got -5000 to purposely get banned?
Please answer this.

Also, you were racking up admin entries regularly whilst playing on the server. Will this continue if you get unbanned?
No no no, not purposely, I got banned a while a ago, so thats the reason why I am applying it after some time.
Nope.

I dont really want to disucuss about what happened in the past here, if you want to write me a PM. Smile
I wasn't asking you anything personal.
Well, you asked about that i did in the past. but nvm
I asked if you would continue to break the rules.
Feel free to PM me on the forum if it would make any difference.
Wrote to you. However I wont do it.
I don't know why you needed to PM me that (since it's not really that personal, and history comes into play with unban requests quite a lot) when this thread is already in use, however, as you know, I've responded.
Now your history is sorted... Let's get onto the main subject.

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when you drop to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your money will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not get -5,000 again.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server you accept the content of those two documents.

Please Note: Accounts are rarely unbanned and revived for a second time as a result of money abuse. Be careful.

Thank you.
Red everyting and understood. Hope to be unbanned soon.
Thank you!
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's