[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: excuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys,
maybe you know me from the servers and know that im not new. but some of you will know i have had a very bad history at playing lfs. ive been playing for more than a year and ive got several bans. for bad behavier etc.
and i want to set the record straight. as some may know im playing again after a 30 days ban and as some also may know that im seriously improving. after the ban ive played different. i want to start over again. im making friends on the server and im having a great time now. im not anymore the guy whos ramming if something happens not as i want it. im growing up. and i hope you guys can forgive me and forget the bad name.

cheers,

Thijs
All the people can change , and have to had second opportunities.

When u see [CSR]Borja at servers , come to me , and cruise with me Smile
thanks borja, i will Biggrin
Never been bad or insulting to me quality player though mate . Everyone deserves a 2nd chance Smile
Every person deserves a second chance. Don't let us down and show us who you really are, I know you are better person than who you were before.

Mistakes always happen and people rarely ask for forgiveness, you did and you deserve a second chance.

We should get a cruise or a chase going on together sometime Thumbup1

KooKoo
thanks guys Tongue kookoo would be nice yeah Biggrin
Actually, its great you ask for sorry but the best thing is to prove you have changed. With effort everyone can and for sure you tooSmile
get online than frozen Wink
Good to hear Thijs Smile
I actually even doesnt know this like I didnt know that Petye is old Lamp, have always thought you re one of those nice guys and of course this doesnt effect it and you are still better than I am in my eyes (atleast in [TC], havent met you in real life Smile )
I'm glad to hear that you've changed.
I hope you follow good line too Smile Me too have bad history, but i give second chance for to show you who I am. Since then I feel I've changed. Only a matter of decision for the whole.So cheer up again and rooting for it to succeed Smile Smile
Well i hope the changed you is for the better,

If you have any questions regarding rules/server attitude and etiquette get in touch
Reference URL's