[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: So... Let's start again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

So I'm sure most of you all know me as either Skoda or Cameron. I was the Leader of what was PDC (Professional Driving Crew), an Administrator of JC (Just Cruise) which closed not long before I came back to TC and used to be a proud member of MAC (Maximum Ability Cruisers) until it closed down last November (but now it's back!).

I am posting here today because I feel, since January, I have show the bad side of myself and just generally didn't act responsible and mature enough on the TC servers giving me a horrendous reputation to this day. Yes, I gained enough car control to regain my cop rights but two weeks after I messed up on a one warning basis and lost them again. I am looking to for a fresh start again on the TC Servers. I am not wanting to enter a server and see myself being a bad influence on others (That is why PDC closed).

I am not sure who actually knows part of my corrupted personal life (this is the cause of my horrendous behaviour lately) but here we go:

I did have a sister, however she sadly passed away 2 years ago due to leukaemia
I have a mum with suspected breast cancer

Due to these 2, I have become mentally ill and not been my usual self. However, I have not chose to avoid these problems, I have chose to overcome them and should be returning to my normal happy self. Not my miserable, kick-hammer self lately and I apologise for anyone who has come victim to that (PDC and others).

Someone once said though that the first step to solving problems is by realising there is one. I will act upon that and hopefully have a better life on TC.

I hope to see you all on the road soon!

~Skoda

Administrator Message by: Bez

Closed thread to make this "Read only"
Reference URL's