[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Connecting shifter to t500rs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Recently I've bought the T500Rs but the shifter for it was out of stock, now I am wondering how to connect the g27 shifter on the t500rs. There's one method and that is by connecting the G27 to make the gear work, but is there any other way?

Thanks,

KooKoo
Can it be found easily in stores or am I required to buy it online?
you can only buy it online unfortunately. I think that is to do with it being a 3rd party modification to the wheel and it would cause licensing issues Wink
Just wondering, weren't you supposed to return the wheel back to where you bought it?
Have you ever search via ebay or amazon?
I recomend u to buy the thrustmaster one...
The leo bodnar one works great, I have one myself and it's a simple usb box with a serial port for the shifter. You'll probably need a USB printer cable to connect it to your pc, but it works fine and even comes with a calibration program so you can change where it detects gears.

I think it took 2 weeks to ship from US to AU.
(2015-06-24 16:46)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering, weren't you supposed to return the wheel back to where you bought it?

The only reason I wanted to return it was because I did not know how to mount it Biggrin and the steering felt different till I realized there was a software for it too. Haha I felt like an idiot
Reference URL's