[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: WestRally and Team News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: street-obsessions-logo-xlarge.png]

Hello, folks!

Coming into July, there are a lot of big things happening in the [TC] Community, what with the new [TC] recruits, and the final preparations underway for the Gumball 3000, in both the community and the Street Obsessions Black Projects Division too Wink

Without further ado, here's what's been going on with us! We'll get through some housekeeping first, before we move on to the fun stuff Wink

I'm pleased to announce that SOMad Singe will be joining us as Street Obsessions' newest member, as he has successfully completed his recruitment period! Congratulations Biggrin

I'm also pleased to announce that SOYukine and SOMufflord have both been promoted to Senior members, as they've both demonstrated their ability to go above and beyond the call of duty efficiently and consistently! Well done, guys Smile

Also, SOSebas has retired from his Assistant Leader rank, and will become a VIP member. I personally would like to thank him for his work during his time in a management rank.

Lastly, SOTibe will be returning to his previous rank of Senior member.

Now the fun stuff, as promised! And boy are you in for a treat!

[Image: WR-SO%20Promo%201.png]

Ladies and Gentlenubs, I give you Street Obsessions' latest event: WestRally.

WestRally is a rally event taking place over 6 stages dotted around the Westhill complex. The first three WestRally stages will be taking place on Saturday July 25th, at 6PM BST. The final three stages will be taking place after the Gumball 3000, the exact date TBC.
  • Entry is FREE!
  • Entry is restricted to TBO cars only.
  • While not mandatory, I HIGHLY ADVISE (hint hint ;D) that you wear/make a rally skin for the car you are entering in.
  • There will be a InSim cash prize of €25,000 to the winner of each half of the event, meaning a total of €50,000 up for grabs!

The WestRally signup thread will be opening on Saturday (July 11th)

So if you think you could do with some extra cash for the Gumball, or want to unleash your inner Sébastien Loeb, check out this forum section on Saturday to sign up!

I'd also like to extend a huge thanks to all of those involved in all aspects behind the scenes of this event, as they've put in such an amount of work into this I can guarantee this will be an event to remember!

See you on Saturday over at the signup thread!

~BT
Congratulations everyone, and thanks for the "so discussed" promotion. Smile

I already wish good luck for everyone who will participate the West Rally.
Gongratulations everyone!!
gratz !!! Heart
Congratulations!
Congratulations and good luck.
Quote:Ladies and Gentlenubs

Lol!

Congratulations to those promoted and to Mad for passing recruitment Smile
Challenge accepted, and congrats guys!
Congratz to everybody and can't wait for WestRally!
Congratulations and good luck.
Congratulations and keep your head up tibeSmile Cant wait for WestRallyConfused
Good luck! Looking forward to WE Rally!
Congrats and good luck to everyone!

Looking forward to the WestRally event. Smile
Congratulations and WestRally is going to be awesome.
Congratulations, and good event Smile
Congratulations and cant w8 for the WestRally event Biggrin
Congratulations guys Good luck. Heart
Reference URL's