[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Open Recruitment Results!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

Over the past 3 weeks RDSR opened its doors and applicants applied throughout the 3 weeks. Before I continue, I would like to re-introduce:

[Image: gb.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=n00b_racer] [RDSR] Rossi

Rossi left us a while back, but he is now rejoining us as a recruit! Welcome back.

Furthermore, 12 applicants applied to this years open recruitment. Sadly, only 2 applicants were successful:

[Image: nl.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=thijsssiiee] [RDSR] Thijs

[Image: us.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=license to drive] [RDSR] Cpt.Sig

Our 2 new recruits will face a 2 week long recruitment period which will end on the 8th of August. This will decide their fate!

Commiserations to the following applicants that were unsuccessful, better luck next time:

• Skoda
  • Mr.AD
  • AteX
  • Nakex
  • Joako
  • Type R
  • Glen
  • Sander
  • Jake
  • Tume

Thanks for reading

~Lead
Gratz!
Congrats to everyone who were successful this time round! Better luck next time the rest.
Congratulations to Thijs and Cpt.Sig

Commiserations to the unsuccessful applicants.
Congratulations guys and thanks for applying to those who did not make it.
Congratulations guys !
Gratz
Congrats.
Gratz and gl
Congratulations and good luck!
Congratulations!
Congratulations.
Gratz Thijs, Cpt.Sig and Rossi! Good luck!

And good luck to unsuccessful applicants.
Gratz Thijs and Cpt.Sig! welcome back Rossi!
Congratulations!
Congratulations
Thanks everyone and RDSR for accepting me!!! But sadly i am on holiday until the 5th of august.so You Will not see me online. So my recruitment period Will start later on. See You guys on the 5th!
Gratz thijs and cpt. sig Smile
Very nice to see you back Rossi Heart
thanks for taking part for the unsuccessful applicants and of course good luck Smile
Reference URL's